Every company must appoint a secretary within 6 months from the date of its incorporation and certain criteria must be fulfilled before the person can be appointed.
Our secretarial team members are vigilant and committed and delivers qualified services at a timely manner. Our corporate secretary role includes:
- Routine secretarial filing
- Preparation of annual general meeting and submission of annual returns
- Update of registers and minutes book
- Other substantial secretarial or administration function
- Nominee Director Services
- Under the Companies Act, a registered Company in Singapore will require at least one individual local director. Some companies find it difficult to get an individual local director, and hence, require nominee director services. We are able to provide nominee director services by appointing a representative from our Company to act as your Company’s local director.
- Striking off of company and liquidation
- Striking off and liquidation of a company might sound simple. However, in reality, it can be very time consuming, complex and costly. One of our services allow us to assist you in this aspect which will make it easier and more affordable to strike off and liquidise your company.